Year: 18th Century
Size: 330x 430 mm
Description: Kolorierter Stich von C. Schütz, Wien 1790, 32 x 43 cm, orginaler vergoldeter Rahmen des 18 Jahrhunderts Also titled in French, ‘Vue de l’Eglise, et de la Place des Ecossois’, depicting the famous Scots Church in Vienna, first founded by Hiberno-Scottish Benedictine monks in the 12th century, the depicted Baroque church being constructed in the mid-17th century, with further restoration required after it was damaged in the Turkish siege of 1683, original hand-coloured engraving on laid paper, 330x 430 mm. (8 7/8 x 17 in), original 18 century frame
Ships From Europe
NY Elizabeth Will Arrange All International and Domestic Shipping.
NY Elizabeth's consigners reserve the right to lower the reserve price. Please only bid with intentions of winning.
For additional questions, please email us at email@example.com